Here at EarthDayShirts, we are proud to be one of America's premier manufacturers and designers of Earth Day and environmental themed t-shirts for schools, communities, industries, as well as environmental organizations.
EarthDayShirts is a division of WorkPlacePro® and is a member of the Better Business Bureau. We strive for ultimate customer satisfaction and can't wait to serve you! We are happy to personalize your shirts so you can share your organization's name/logo, promote your cause, or enhance your presence in your community.
We are a Print-to-Order company. This means your items are not created until after your order is placed. Although this has a slightly longer turn-around time, it allows us to offer the lowest possible prices without compromising on the high quality shirts you expect.
EarthDayShirts is committed to our environment and being as eco-conscious as possible. Keeping this attitude in mind with our efforts we:
• Use non-hazardous inks & recycle them daily for multiple reuses.
• Have an onsite cardboard bailer to bail all paper, boxes, cardboard into recyclable 1 ton cubes taken to our local Recycling Center.
• Use recycled (& recyclable) paper for any advertising we do.
• Donate thousands of shirts each year to 3rd world countries, homeless programs, and others in need of clothing to not waste materials, misprinted shirts, etc.
• Dispose of any inks or chemicals used through hazardous waste specialists to handle properly, rather than being dumped into our environment.
We are always striving to do our best and learn ways to effectively deliver the kind of product you have come to expect while being as environmentally friendly as possible.
As a company, we are celebrating over 40 years in the apparel business, however our goal remains the same: To deliver exceptional customer service, superior quality products, and value.
We believe in happy customers! Therefore, we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on every order. If you are not satisfied for any reason, our highly trained customer service staff is here to help answer any questions or concerns regarding your order. You can call, email, or chat with a REAL person, right here in our Somerset, KY office.
Our Shirts in the News
Hillside student wins Earth Day T-shirt contest (newrichmond-news.com)
When Earth Day comes around this year on April 22, people across the country might be wearing a T-shirt designed by Hillside Elementary fifth-grade student Paige.
Earth Day Spirit (pressofatlanticcity.com)
Oakcrest High School's Student Environmental Association organized the fair to raise awareness of environmental issues ranging from local recycling to deforestation to endangered frogs.